Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Its time to D-D-Duel ?
IpoNDNi.jpeg

also

FhizHA8XwAE5oqV

Dex-chan lover
the lucky pervert skill is a passive ability that transcends all of space and time to create the optimal sexual situation for the holder of the skill. even gods are powerless before the might of this passive ability.
Lmfao you're stupid for this one 💀💀

All jokes aside, it needs a serious nerf, shit is ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
the lucky pervert skill is a passive ability that transcends all of space and time to create the optimal sexual situation for the holder of the skill. even gods are powerless before the might of this passive ability.
I'm pretty sure in the most recent chapters, they had found an actual scientific name for what ails Yuuki Rito. :thonk: At least that's what I recall. I think it was the nurse that gave the name too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure in the most recent chapters, they had found an actual scientific name for what ails Yuuki Rito. :thonk: At least that's what I recall. I think it was the nurse that gave the name too.
most recent chapters? hasn't to love ru been finished for near a decade now? i don't remember there being another continuation.

Dex-chan lover
most recent chapters? hasn't to love ru been finished for near a decade now? i don't remember there being another continuation.
Have you read To-Love-Ru Darkness? I think it was among those. Found it, chapter 66! Cataplectic Indecency Syndrome. :p

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog:Ok Yugi.

She's d-d-d-d-definitely going to be utterly d-d-d-d-defeated and she'll see his d-d-d-d by accident or something. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Have you read To-Love-Ru Darkness? I think it was among those. Found it, chapter 66! Cataplectic Indecency Syndrome. :p
i did read darkness but i just didn't remember them giving his lucky pervert skill a diagnosis. it has been about a decade after all.

Users who are viewing this thread