Excalibur Chronicle of Raidorl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
does the ex fiancee get scott free? honestly need some punishment really that actually hurt, being seeing the MC being like this, i doubt he would even hurt her

Dex-chan lover
does the ex fiancee get scott free? honestly need some punishment really that actually hurt, being seeing the MC being like this, i doubt he would even hurt her
Well hopefully she does get some kind of punishment, and not just a slap on the wrist kind

Dex-chan lover

If she REALLY stick to her declaration that she's willing to give up anything for the kingdom, then I don't see MC getting a win over her frankly.

Maybe he'll get her to beg him for relief, but if that's a price she's been willing to pay then no pain for her.
Since he's of royal blood, whether he stay quiet and protect the frontier or rebel and become the new king, regardless the kingdom and its people remain so she'd be fulfilling her objective.

So it's down to whether she is hypocrite and actually value her pride over her 'duty' or not.

Bruh...the ex finance suddenly grew big oppai caught me off guard

Ngl, bit underwhelmed how they went about this chapter, especially with how they went about introducing Raidorl after the time skip. They had him killing a few hounds rather than jumping headfirst into a monster stampede like in the novel. Kinda removed the emphasis on how much he had changed in 5 years. Also felt kind of rushed.

Dex-chan lover
She don’t, it’s pretty satisfying too
so you're saying she's not getting any (painful) punishment but it still satisfying to read?

And idk man. MC still got that naivety he was supposed to throw away 5 years ago. There's bound to be some "damsel in distress" moment for MC and I guess the maid's the one who save him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did they just skip an entire arc or something? That's a huge gap in the story.

so you're saying she's not getting any (painful) punishment but it still satisfying to read?

And idk man. MC still got that naivety he was supposed to throw away 5 years ago. There's bound to be some "damsel in distress" moment for MC and I guess the maid's the one who save him.
They know she won’t break from torture so they make it so she gives into pleasure. From what I remember Neimilia plants a curse on her that causes her to feel pleasure whenever Raidorl speaks to her. Kinda rapey, ik, but from as far as I’ve read he never lays a hand on her. It’s simply to break down her pride as a loyal servant of the kingdom and make her their puppet for information which was pretty satisfying imo.

Other than this incident he’s very cautious towards the kingdom and pulls some crazy shit so that the kingdom can’t backstab him, fortunately no damsel in distress either

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I will say MC seems a bit naive and immature considerign his upbringing. I thought he'd act with a bit more tact and calmly dismiss his ex but he deserves the right to be mad I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread