"Exclusive" raws from mobile app

Power Uploader
I got raws for Sensei de Shicha Ikemasen (group hasn't released for nearly 2 months and they don't want raws past ch5, the last ch of v1, because they're "lower quality" compared to volume version, official release's already at ch10 with next one releasing in less than 2 weeks) and Ushiro no Shoumen Kamui-san, a pretty popular ecchi/supernatural series that just started releasing, just DM me (or answer this thread/tag me) if anyone wants to pick up any of these two
And just so there's no clickbait accusations from "exclusive" in title, out of the 6 mobile app series I'm currently ripping raws from, only Sensei de Shicha Ikemasen seems available on the internet, since they're so "hard" to rip, and only from a random japanese site that has watermarks (Check for yourselves if you want, the 6 series are the above 2, Densetsu no Ryuusou Kishi wa Inaka de Futsuu ni kurashitai, which gets ripped from web so Loveheaven's is outdated, Himeno-kun wa Hime ni Naritakunai, ch1 released 1 week ago, and Yaotome no Kokoro no Naka no Ore ga Yabai Kudan, ch1 released 3 weeks ago)

I'm also pretty sure any other manga app's rippable, although I've only used Gangan Online, Sunday Webry and Manga One (Urasunday), all of which release chs on app 1 week earlier and lock previous chs after new ones are released. And since these aren't that famous of a series, they don't make it to raws sites when they're still available on web version, and then don't get uploaded afterwards because they're app-only (In Gangan web's case ch6 of Densetsu no Ryuusou's only going to be released 2 days after app releases ch7.2, and Sunday Webry's the only one with simulatenous releases)

Users who are viewing this thread