Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - A Crimson Battle

Erza fights are the worst...
Such a shame Mashima & co. can't come up with anything good for a character with such potentially interesting powers and abilities, instead always fall back to using power of friendship, power of belief or plot armor bullcrap.

It's one hax after another. First dragon slayer and now high enchantress! Fukin HIGH ENCHANTRESS!! What's next? Make two little girlies to suck on each tids and go mama Eileen's way?

Dex-chan lover
Rooting for Laxus even tho Erza gonna bs her way to victory

Dex-chan lover
Oh, now you see how screwed you are? Erza was being kind in her battle with Ms. Cutting B****.

Dex-chan lover
@hlben10 She has a whole armory of stuff, yet they feel like they need to add more things to her character. =/

Contributor
@strategyZer Remember she inherited those powers from her mother, so it's natural that she would learn how to use them.

Why is Erza's guild emblem designed differently than Laxus' normal design one?

1. At least the power levels are more consistent here not just Erza stomping Laxus out of nowhere.

2. Despite that Erza is still as illogically ridiculous as they always. Yea i get wendy enchanted her blades that ONE TIME but that shouldnt mean she can use it at will. Plus now they're saying she enchanted her blades with other member's abilities and can use it at will? the ridiculous Erza continues.

The biggest BS is guys like Laxus and Jillal being dyed white, lol and they even said that the white bitch I mean witch is scared of lighting.

@SSJR2

Erza said "Wendy taught me herself"
So basically it's something Erza learned to do herself after being instructed by Wendy.

It makes sense to me at least that this is the most she can do. Wendy still has the upper hand when it comes to other enchants.

I doubt Erza can do things like enchant people into other bodies, neutralize status effects or alike.

She also logically wouldn't be able to maintain it for as long as Wendy could.

@FictionWeavile I get you but shes actually enchanting it with peoples specific magic and magic that's considered lost magic too so it can't just be learned by anyone. Like Dragon slayer magic and Demon magic. Yet shes able to enchant with those specific powers at will now. I just dont get how its possible for her to be able to borrow the person's power whenever she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread