Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
The font for those thought/screaming bubbles aren’t as good as you think. No spacing at all.

Also you could use a proofreader, contact me I could help.

Group Leader
The font for those thought/screaming bubbles aren’t as good as you think. No spacing at all.

Also you could use a proofreader, contact me I could help.
Yeah, I woldn't say no to any help with this.
As for the fonts, I'm aware, but I just reuse the font from the other TL, and not quite familar with good English ones.

Contributor
So instead of creating a route where Eterna is the chosen Saintess and saved from death, he's stumbled into creating a route for himself. Trying to protect Eterna from the shadows isn't working, MC probably needs to get more involved.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Dex-chan lover
So instead of creating a route where Eterna is the chosen Saintess and saved from death, he's stumbled into creating a route for himself. Trying to protect Eterna from the shadows isn't working, MC probably needs to get more involved.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
Nah, the problem is his idea of "protecting from the shadows" involves way too much direct intervention.

Saving Vernell from the witch

Telling Vernell someone would care if he died

Convincing Vernell to make friends

Stopping the evil teacher

Doing those things personally is what's creating a route. If he manipulated things so either Eterna or a non-love interesty side character (talking pet, grizzled mentor, etc.) did them there wouldn't be an issue.

Double-page supporter
Nah, the problem is his idea of "protecting from the shadows" involves way too much direct intervention.

Saving Vernell from the witch

Telling Vernell someone would care if he died

Convincing Vernell to make friends

Stopping the evil teacher

Doing those things personally is what's creating a route. If he manipulated things so either Eterna or a non-love interesty side character (talking pet, grizzled mentor, etc.) did them there wouldn't be an issue.
You can't really expect that sort of precise social manipulation from some antisocial otaku though, he's already doing extremely well given his background, so I'm fine with this.

Double-page supporter
"Changing sexes both physically and psychologically is totally a great thing!! But please don't drag me into this!!!"

He may be a otaku nerd, but he's also a total Chad.

Dex-chan lover
< wants to watch his waifu get raped by tentacles
That's just wrong, man...
< sees the character he hates get that treatment instead
This is the part where you're supposed to be happy!
< he is/was the character he hates
ok, fair point

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Internet. It's a scary place. I'll be your guide. First thing first, let me introduce you to the almighty Rule 34. :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
qgbbjFe.png

Yaoi end :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Seeing tentacles: That's hot.

Seeing tentacles on Elrise: THAT'S HOT.

Seeing yaoi with Vern: THAT'S HOT.

Users who are viewing this thread