Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise, SE.RA.PH - Ch. 32.2 - The sinking beauty VIII - 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it would look like he didnt recognize her until after killing her. Maybe even then he wasnt completely sure of who she was

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Oof. The moment Taiga's finger so much as quivered on the trigger Emiya shot her down. Whether she'd have shot him or not. He killed every single person in that building - except his target. 99 good, but no evil.

That's the sort of thing that breaks a man.

Dex-chan lover
Wait aren't these different from the raws??? Cause I'm pretty sure taiga shot herself instead of Shirou killing her

Dex-chan lover
Worse, I think he did recognize her, but Taiga was so far gone she went to shoot him. And Shirou reacted instantly and killed her.
No wonder he wants to forget this.
I think he noticed he had known her but couldn't tell from where or when, his body and maybe his soul reacted without him being sure why.
If someone asked him I don't think he'd be able to remember her name. Otherwise I think this would be downplaying his memory issues.

I think he noticed he had known her but couldn't tell from where or when, his body and maybe his soul reacted without him being sure why.
If someone asked him I don't think he'd be able to remember her name. Otherwise I think this would be downplaying his memory issues.
He lost his memories AFTER this, probably because the pain from having to kill her broke him.
One of his bond lines states that he would've become a counter guardian anyway, but this event is what changed him into what we know of him now.

Users who are viewing this thread