Fate/Grand Order -turas réalta-

Very inspiring how Jalter went from this to one of the most sought waifus of the game.
Undeniable charisma.

Jason was an asshole, but he had his heart in the right place. He didn't deserve to go out like Shinji.

I take that the rest of the 5th singularity chapters is never going to be finished translated.

I would love for the other chapters be done soon I would love to see that arjuna vs karna fight. I'm so curioussssssssss!

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a gap during singularity 5, leaving out multiple chapters that finish up this arc?

Gotta say thanks ofc for translating the Arjuna vs Karna. Oh boy I'm excited to see what else is coming in these chapters I really have been enjoying the Manga Version of FGO no offense to the game and it's dialogue I just prefer visual stuff as I find it more enjoyable to see it then just imaging. Even though I like to imagine it I still would love to see it from the author's own eyes, so I can be amazed by it like to explain it like say you have a question and the person has the answer once you think the answer you tell them, but sadly you were wrong and person in front of you gives the correct answer even though you didn't get it right it's amazing to get to know the answer (if they give a good description ofc) SO BASICALLY SCHOOL YEAH lol + I just love looking at Artist's works it makes me happy and I enjoy their hard work. :3

Users who are viewing this thread