Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.3 - Canon of the Demigods (Part 1)

Power Uploader
@Smoof
Empty balloon (? not completely sure ?) on page 10 (centre right).
Typo on page 45: "... people, whos origin ..." >> "... people, whose origin ..."

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that I can watch the anime adaptation by Ufotable before I die.

Dex-chan lover
Gil watching Hippo and Edgy Herc getting mad at each other
tenor.gif

She really does looks like Saberface despite being not. This scene reminds me of Artoria questioning Lancelot during Fate/Zero

We're gonna have to wait for the auhtor to finish the light novel so it can get animated. So far it is still in vol 6. So probably 4-5 years until it can get anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
When Tine says "Archer is one thing" and then refers to Rider, you wrote Archer the first time. There's quite a few other typos, so you should proofread the chapter again.

Also RIP True Rider, she's gonna get bench pressed instead of mating pressed.

Hippolyta:"I understand that you were divine once. That you were once called-"
Herc/Alcides:"DON'T YOU SAY THAT NAME!! DONT YOU SAY IT!!"
Hippolyta:"Heracles..."
Herc/Alcides:"*demonic screaming*"

Dex-chan lover
If FGO ZerkHerc had Guts as his featured characteristic, I'm guessing HercAlter could possibly get a 2-turn/hit Invul as an Skill2.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoshy
Thinking about it Alcides's FGO Skills would be top tier. As you said he'd defo be rocking some sort of Invul (I could see them going for 5 Turns, 3 Hits) to represent the Pelt. And then for Reincarnation Pandora I could see an NP Seal plus a substantial amount of NP Gain as another Skill. I can't really think of a third but they could just give him a 1 time Guts since he also has a 1 time Resurrection NP.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTrollbias
He’s using the sash to power up his bow attacks, so perhaps a 3-turn attack steroid, crit buff, and NP charge. His NP has to be Nine Lives with the bow, maybe pierce invincibility and guts removal so that it actually lives up to its rep.

I’d say Chiron’s Immortality could be his Bond CE. Something something, better to give up immortality, whatever.

I don't think FGO will have FSF servant. Narita didnt allow his servant in FGO or Anime until novel end

Users who are viewing this thread