Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

do all beautiful ppl attract cute small animals?!? or does it only apply to ppl with the "sha la la" aura

@cheeseisbest boi was like "ew cucumbers" , "it ain't that bad" , mocking her and getting jealous, blushing in relief, "i can't believe you don't appreciate your dad" , leaving, leaving a letter, "what if she won't come find me" , "what am i saying?" like BROOO YOU'RE GOING HAYWIRE

@mldyx Ikrrrrrr the rapid escalation is making him seem more desperate than I remember him being in the novel lmaooo. It feels kinda unrealistic but somehow it's also funnier 😂

can't believe Juvel misunderstood him so deeply before that she really killed herself cause she thought that's what he wanted :(

@Ahri21
@icesk8terdiaz
Sure, I'll put the spoiler down below :) I simply copied the spoiler that I had originally found and it's quite long (I shortened and edited it but it's still long). It's this long because, well, the context is kinda complex a lot of things happened in the life of her father and everythings gets explained in this spoiler. Just wanted to warn you since the formatting could make the reading a bit annoying. 😅

So most of the events literally happened because of a misunderstanding between Juvel and Regis(the father). In the end all the misunderstandings gets cleared up though. Regis’s story is very sad. When he was very young he quickly became a powerful knight and was a knight for the emperor, so the emperor gets him drunk (even tho he’s a minor) and makes him sign the deal of the ring. The ring that the emperor has is called ‘Kirke’s Eye’ and can control Regis, the only condition is that he has to agree to the deal so the emperor got him drunk and made him agree. After that he was being controlled by the emperor to kill his enemies. Even when his father (the duke of floyen at the time) got sick and died,and later even when her wife was giving birth to Juvel, he was forced to kill for the emperor and couldn’t be there. So there is this time that he find Panphil’s tomb, where he is sealed by shackles. Panphil talks to him and tries to manipulate him to free him( he wasn’t physically there, just his soul was there and could talk because he was sealed) Regis won’t fall for his manipulation but visits him every night because if something happened and Phanpil was freed he will attack the state.
Due to this, Regis wife thinks Regis is cheating on him because he is out every night and breaks down and becomes emotionally unstable, depressed. Regis can’t tell her the truth because then she will also try to protect the state by going there. So he just makes excuses but his wife doesn’t believe him. Despite Regis and his wife fighting often, Regis really loves Juvel and they have this sweet and cute moments. Juvels mother (regis’s wife) also plays with Juvel sometimes, other times she just emotionally relies on her daughter. Sometimes the emperor controlled Regis and his wife would sometimes recognize that he is not acting like his self and that he is being controlled.
Then there was this time when Juvel was young , the emperor controls Regis and tells him to bring and destroy the most precious thing to him because the greedy wants to find Regis weakness. Regis most precious thing was Juvel so poor regis is being controlled and goes to bring Juvel and kill her. When he gets there Juvels mother will tell Juvellian to hide inside the closet and asks Regis who he is and what happened to Regis (since she noticed that he was being controlled) so when he asks her in a robotic voice where is Juvel and starts looking for her, Juvel will run from the closet because she thinks her parents are fighting and goes to get help from the vassals and servants outside the room. they just coldly ignore her. At the time Juvel comes back into the room her mother is dead and her father is crying in front of her dead body. She thinks her father killed her, when in truth the vassals who coldly ignored Juvel earlier were assassins and knights sent by the emperor and they were the ones who killed her mother. At Juvel’s mother funeral when she sees her father she screams and is scared of him because she think he killed her mother. Regis was very depressed and sad about this. so this continues and Juvel will seriously faint and lock herself in her rooms and similar things. Regis wants to help her and decides to make a deal with Panphil. Regis has this pendant relic thing that got passed down in his family. it can release phanpils shackles. Regis will say that he will half release Phanphil if he seals his daughter’s memories. so after that she will lose the memories of what happened and won’t break down anymore. but Regis acts cold to her because she thinks she is scared of him and that she hates her. he think he doesn’t deserve her love. and Juvel misunderstands and think that he doesn’t love her and wants to get recognized by her father. Also, in Juvels first life the reason Regis doesn’t come to her coming-of-age ball is because he was being controlled by the emperor. That, of course, made the misunderstandings even worse.

If am going to have a bit more free time in the evening, I'll edit it to make the read more enjoyable..... :)

the fuck the men in this manhwa r so bad. the only likeable guy here so far is that guy w the round glasses from the shop. marry a side character for spite

There is something so funny about the dad, a duke, chilling up in a tree in full uniform and hanging out with a bird

idk why but I've been getting a feeling that something bad is going to happen to the duke, like he's gonna die or something... why am I feeling this way 😭 I just want a happy and sweet father-daughter relationship since I'm a huge sucker for it 😭💖

He gave his father assassination attemps what a good kid
jinlaughing.png

This just makes me even more sure he slaughtered everyone after she killed herself in the previous life. He just needs to communicate and stop being such a...man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Now that I think about it, he must have purposely brought Juvel in the punishment room in her previous life for Max to take her away from the palace and protect her from the emperor. I badly wanna the aftermath of her death!!!

@wattalyf that's probably why he was screaming for her to stop. though, did they even have any sort of relationship in the original novel before homegirl reincarnated into juvel?

Users who are viewing this thread