Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

i hope he spreads it well so mikhail gets whats coming to him faster lmao

@dewisejagat PLEASE I STARTED CRYING AT YOUR COMMENT NCT KNIGHTS JKSGLg

Not just a few Knights more like a battalion Of them lol this is such a pure comedy I can’t- 😭😂

More Dark Vader man I’ve never met anyone with a lousy mouth as yours how embarrassing for a guy to such a complete gossip mongrel. Tsk

image.png
Puppy....

Hahaha the knights with their dog ears are so cute, also Radian is creepy 😐

Lmao if this guy just minded his own business- can I be isekai-d as the character that just appears in moments of annoyance and slaps nosey lil' characters?? Can that be my job??

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG i LOVE the clothes on these "royalty/rich" reincarnation webtoons... esp shiny drawn jewelry idk why but i love it. probs bc i love jewelry in real life. the story so far is pretty typical of a reincarnation novel where the girl decides to avoid the "bad end", but I'm a sucker for it anyway. I like it so far!!

WTF XD 12 KNIGHTS HAHAHAHAHA
That means her father is concerned about her 😂💕

this is gonna be out of no where but i already want to ship her with ian, ENTIRELY because of the scene of him looking at her like she is an angel descending XD

also just once, i'd like a character to look shady as fuck and slippery like radian, and actually in realty be this wholesome nice guy everyone just has pegged wrong because of how he looks, because i'd find that entertaining XD

Users who are viewing this thread