Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Three main characters with very low EQ. Don't think too much about the isekai/time reverse/i read a book in a past life stuff (seriously, why wouldn't they just say she'd been reborn?), or any of the politics/manipulation you'd expect from your standard villainess reincarnation story, there's no real surprises so far. FL is extremely sheltered so she essentially knows nothing and her past life memories also don't seem to be helpful at all or impact her behavior in any way (I suppose she did live as Juvel for 18 years so....)

Instead stay for the hilarious (if at times extremely infuriating) misunderstandings between the oblivious father daughter pair as they desperately try their best to please one another. The ML feels an emotion other than bloodlust and decides to camp out on her sofa. The FL thinks he is a homeless and starving mercenary. Meanwhile the father is going around harassing any potential suitors who so much as breathe in her direction not knowing she's currently having a sleepover with the ML and feeding him cucumber sandwiches. Gold.

I’ve just read the first chapter, let me have a guess: the father actually loves her, Mikhail likes her too, Crown prince will eventually love her and marry her, she is liked by most people she just doesn’t know it and will continue acting as a victim for the rest of the story, right??
I hope I’m wrong lol

Actually, she's just very fuggin' dumb. Jeezuz, like deeply dumb Stoopid. I've had a fractured father-daughter relationship and even I could sense affection in my later years when I was 14-20 y/o author obviously doesn't have worldy experience, I'll give em the side eye for now

hear me out, what if we had a dude get isekai'd into the villainess' body in their favorite novel but they're aware of the misunderstandings and he's straight (as a man)

@/Harriet_
You actually just made the point of this webtoon lol

-----
Yeah, this is pretty much a story where we will continue to see the heroine's miserable point of view. The plot is not original. I think there are more and more clone of father-to-daughter affection even though the front of him is cold and indifferent, then the daughter will be paired with another potential male character, just like *cough*. Sometimes I wonder why webtoons like this are made. It's not that I want it to be incest, but it's a waste of its insignificant existence for the actual story. Don't give me "because we need hot daddy for simping" :)

wow, fl dumb af man, but I'll let it slide for now. Hopefully she'll achieve more braincells, although, I wont be expecting much.

wow some people are just 😬 just take this one as a light reading to pass time, if you want something with solid and original plot I suggest you to not go into isekai genre because it's no secret that a lot of these has similar plots

I'm here for the pretty artwork, the hilarious misunderstandings, and feeding the ml cucumber sandwiches 😂

I love the misunderstanding plot in here, but well why does the father so handsome and young hahahaa

i'm honestly just dying of laughter at this point - but agreed, i hope the author will go into how/why juvelian believes her father hates her

It's funny but it's also kinda painful. I want to see the problem resolve already but it's just been festering for weeks.

I love how in the cover the ex isn't even in the picture. Goes to show just how insignificant he is.

Users who are viewing this thread