Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The Suffering of a Hair Fetishist

Dex-chan lover
alright this one's safe guys... thanks for the cleanup my dude(tte)...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, art that panders to those with a haircut fetish is quite ... demoralizing, to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that artists work on the hair drawing on the last page... I feel like fetishist myself just looking at Kotoka's hair 😍

Dex-chan lover
oh it got sniped? *grabs popcorn* now ENTERTAIN ME YOU PEASANTS! FIGHT ! FIIIIGHT!!!

The translations really off. The titles wrong. I'm guessing it is something to do with hair going down to your feet. Why would she tell him to cut her hair then ask why she shouldn't go to the parlor? everything about the continuity is wrong. "doesn't being neglected in taking care of clean hair make you a failure as a hair fetishist" like it should be "doesn't neglecting cleaning and taking care of my hair means you're failing as someone with a hair fetish". There more but I don't what to pile on.

Not a bad first go but not great overall. Keep trying you will get better with time.

To everyone else just wait for Bolt scans.

Honestly at this point it would probably be for the best if bolt just pretended this entire jump scare fiasco never happened cause if this keeps going on there is no way this will end well.

Dex-chan lover
So a small joke become needlessly problematic and now some people are trolling using it? Is that what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread