Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

Not sure why everyone's hating on Kotoka, while she's somewhat hypocritical, she doesn't want to step into a marriage where she's only loved for her hair. She just wants to transition the relationship into one that isn't solely focused on fetishes. It's hard to tell if he actually loves her for her if she doesn't cut off her hair. It's also better that we get to see the potential difference in how he'll treat her.

Also hair grows back, this isn't permanent, if Tatsu can't even name another reason why he loves her besides her hair then what's the purpose of proposing to her.

Damb with this huge dump of chapters I'm happy but the end is near

And kotoka the guy asks for marriage and you destroy his happiness when will you stop testing him

@Dfire5

Exactly, marriage is an extremely important decision. I can see why she’d do something like this since it’s these two were talking about. Also, it’s important to remember that Kotoka is childish. He knows it, she knows it, and we know it. Though this makes some of the things she does irresponsible or hypocritical, she truly means well.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the main couple but this last arc turned Kotoka in an unlikable character.
Leaving for childdish stuff, having fun while he is going through he'll, rejecting his childhood friend... Tastu comes to her, proposes, and she thinks it's better to test him with the one thing he has a fetish about ?
Ok what if he says he is ok, then what about Kotoka's feelings? Isn't she also possibly loving him for his back ?? She is at least as much suspected him.
How is he gonna test that ?
How to ruin a story : the manga...
Maybe the childhood friend was not such a bad idea...

IM SO MAD THIS COULD HAVE JUST BEEN GOOD BUT NO SHE HAD TO CUT HER HAIR FUCK WHY ITS SO NOT NEEDED. ITS THE WORST TROPE IN ANIME. FUCK THIS. IM SO MAD I KNEW THIS WAS COMING. FUCK FUCK FUCK.... It could have been good. This doesn't rune it but fuck me does it piss me off. This feels like when NTR just shows up for some side character. Like fucking WHY. be a wig or something cus this is just twisted.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, this last arc or two were just so absolute garbage I feel like I can't even appreciate the fluff anymore. Why did the author have to try and add pointless poorly written drama 😔

@Dfire5 that was the what the point of testing him the first time to love her for more than her hair. So why is she resting him again on the same thing unless suppose to signify the end of them being fetish lovers for good.

Group Leader
CAN WE NOT GET THE DRAMA FOR A FUCKING 5 SECOND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Dfire5

Were you living under a rock the past few chapters where he was being tested again and again? We’ve ALREADY seen how he treats her without any fetishes, this is her just being selfish and making stupid decisions again.

Stop trying to make dumb arguments with no basis

Group Leader
I swear this show is either getting axed or cancelled,
Why is this story getting this rushed all of a sudden.
It was fine, they were an awkward couple with their own little pace to everthing....
WTF

people wishing it to be a wig forget he´s such a maniac that he would recognise that kind of sham at first glance

Users who are viewing this thread