FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

rather than trash hero he is just a freaking villain like trash hero is someone like Mumen Rider since he is heroic but can't do shit because of how weak he is any person who kill innocent people can't qualify as hero at all especially when he is capable of doing the opposite
he could save her if he liked and he is capable of such thing but he chose to kill her anyway for leveling up
i think the problem that can't be fixed in his head is that he think he is special and the world residents are like just minor harmless npc

Dex-chan lover
@me474 He really is a trash hero. He has the system title 'Hero', no way around it. No matter what, he's a hero, even if he acts like a villain. He just has a trash personality, trash intentions, trash morals, etc.. Thus, trash hero.

Dex-chan lover
RIP cool elf lady

So... was she defective & unusable cuz of the curse? Is he hopping to earn something more than just levels with that? Cuz spending that ton of money just for some power leveling (to a still low lvl cuz he called lvl 300 "low" and he's 160 now) is a huge waste (else everybody would've done that if it was profitable)

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn
I assume the rest of the world doesn't know how leveling works, plus they don't get EXP bonuses without being a hero.

@me474
The real villain is the system as MC rightfully points out.

Fed-Kun's army
The salt here is amazing and I love it 🤣
I guess people here will swallow a huge pill after finding out that those elves are basically
KKK-Level supremacists
His "comrades" were endangering his life countless times. Silvia herself once stopped him from killing a dragon because it was an endangered species. Guess what? It burned villages down and many people lost their lives. The Soldier put in charge of training constantly assaulted him day and night because he was 200 levels higher than him. This lead to him needing healing magic, which in this world takes away exp. and levels. Just so the "teacher" could keep beating him. The rest are not better. Oh and don´t cry for the Elves. They are warmongering racial supremacists. Fun fact, our MC meets their ancestor, who loved humans above all. After hearing about their actions he wants to wipe out all of them, for attacking humanity. The only one who was not a KKK-alike racist was Silvia´s brother who usurped the throne. Of course, Silvia manipulated the hero, which lead to civil war. Another princess used the MC as a puppet to take the crown in her country.
That´s basically it, except... oh yeah, the kingdoms own nobles are demon worshippers.

@SGR In the novel, it is said to relax the trap muscles which makes it easier to snap. He was over 800 level below her, but his knowledge of anatomy is amazing.
Most of his enemies are unable to walk after facing him.

Dex-chan lover
@gustavus
I assume the rest of the world doesn't know how leveling works
hmmm, that makes no sense, didn't hero ask his bunny girl friend what her level was and she knew her level? - so they must know how levels work and can check their own levels at least

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester
Finally a guy who understands the hero's position. :) That's the most he could do in the situation. Otherwise he would be trashed by the Elves even if he manages to escape.
All those SJWs forgot he is a customer in this timeline. As a customer he is the natural enemy of the Elves anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread