FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Contributor
4VEMv8C.gif

Dex-chan lover
People may call him trash, but he's just letting the course of nature take place, while taking advantage of it. With that much level ups he might not take 10 years like his past life to kill the boss thus saving more lives in the end.

Opportunist, nihilist, realist.

Dex-chan lover
@dael8 Well, he may not be thinking for the betterment of mankind...but his actions are surely the best course of action possible in this case. The people should be glad he's with them and not against them. lol

And yes, these people would've died regardless. He's just taking it in his own hands this time cause it's a lot of fucking EXP wasted that if he could just "inherit" it he'd be able to make use of it. Their deaths would not be in vain.

So, no matter how fucked up he is...he still is a necessary evil for their world. (Plus, the gods can rewind time as they will. He probably doesn't even see this world as a real world anymore. He's just doing a genocide run this time around in this "game" that's basically set up just for him and he's being forced to play.)

Edit: BTW, seems like all those vanilla fags who called him trash are probably gone...seems it's only us fucked up people left in the comments who enjoy this type of shit. lol

Contributor
@CivilSky From what I took from the first chapter, the only reason the angels got involved the first time is because he killed the rest of the Hero Party during the final attack to level up before fighting the boss. They don't care about the unknown jobbers, as long as the Hero Party defeats the Demon King without the Hero committing fratricide then everything is kosher.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter will sate my blood lust for the next 20 years, I don't know why but this type of edgy shit makes me feel alive.

DUDE, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO RESCUE THE FUCKING WORLD FOR THE THIRD TIME IF YOU KEEP DISCARDING THE NAKAMA BUFF!

I was half expecting him to let her live and level up more then get them levels then, but this is fine too.

Treated her like you treat annoying companions in games 😌

Double-page supporter
I still laugh everytime when someone says Pedonar.

Please tell me, that the 'teacher' person from the beginning will f*ck him up again, after all the stuff he did and is going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread