Filtering Latest Updates etc. by Format/Genre/Theme the same way as with Content Rating [Planned]

Title. I like to discover new series by checking out the latest updates, and implementing this kind of filtering would be a huge help.

There are some categories, that I don't personally ever read, and I'm sure that's the case with lots of others, too. As one can already opt out from content ratings of their choosing, I would imagine that this would work, too? Right now, I'm working around this problem by blacklisting groups which translate specifically content I don't wish to read, but I'm already at 15/25.

Thanks for the work you put in to this site, by the way! :) Much appreciated.

Upvote 2
Dex-chan lover
like how the bato[dot]to has a genre exclusion in its settings. i just want it to see it implemented here since it's pretty much a good function imo

mod note - merged into existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is planned, I know they used to have this feature on the former version of this website. Considering some of the tags I never read are also some of the ones most used, it was really useful being able to keep those off my recently added and latest updates pages

Users who are viewing this thread