Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 241 - The Guardian's Path

Dex-chan lover
"She wants to die (for completely understandable reasons) so I'm gonna help end the world instead of just offing her myself!"

ooo AoE ranged pair doing work and looking great. We now know why Haumea is as twisted as she is. Charon being best dad, it seems for his reason to have the cataclysm occur. And Ogun showing he's no chump.

Aggregator gang
So that explains why Haumea is so vile. Who would have thought gazing into the abyss that is the collective unconscious of humanity turns you bat shit insane.

Japanese manga and their way of making bad person seems good person.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting on how Charon gonna body this dude. And also, didnt know Haumea was dealing with that, thought she was like Inca, who was a natural apeshit crazy woman...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah like... just kill her and only her lo/ I suppose he doesn't do it because he literally can't win against her and she is going to die anyway with her plan.

Also, I WANT to see where is the protagonist of course but, this fight... It's going to be one hell of a fight! I wasn't expecting 2 heavy hitter to clash like this, is perfect !

"Do u know how many people in this world want to die?" Ooop- me 👁👁

So if you just want to free her by killing her
Just kill her and only her
Wanting to die is the same disrespecting the god who granted your life

So here is what it's gonna happen, there will be a big scuffle, and just by the skin of their teeth they'll change humanity's perception of reality, changing it into what we know they percive it in Soul Eater, Shinra in this case, will evolve into the manifestation of hope, a hero or a "Sun" so to say, anso the other pillars become each core of that percieved reality, a pillar transforms into the core of magic, other of souls, other of madness, and I'd asusme Sho become a core for hope. Cause Let's be honest, hoe things are going Shinra is gonna become the freaking sun, all big shining, with that devilish smile and laugh.

It's not as if everyone is always thinking about horrible thing though...
I'm calling Arthur weird brain to save Haumea \o/

I guess he wants to destroy the world that turned like this, hence why he doesn't just kill her and be done with it

Users who are viewing this thread