Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

@hanchobakery could also be referring to sleep paralysis and the hallucination of a demon or little old man that people experience during sleep paralysis. It's also known as the hag I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Strange. I believe I've definitely seen separate title page for serialization. Empty.
Should contact the mods so that they correct it. Change this title name to "pre-ser...", create new title page and move these two chapters there.

Power Uploader
@VINT64 No, these two chapters aren't from the serialization. The previous webcomic chapters are just collected and released in a physical volume, with chapter 0 (and some store-specific bonus) being the only new content.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice little prologue to explain their situation.

Glad to hear you're picking this up. Very much looking forward to volume 2 !

Group Leader
@VINT64
I could be wrong, but I feel like separating them in this case might be wrong, since the author isn't restarting anything for serialization, she's just moving platforms. Like how Yuru Camp moved from kirara forward to comic-fuz.

Thanks for picking this up. Whatever you get done, I'm just happy to read more about these girls.

Dex-chan lover
Food Court truly has the deepest lore; nice to see the little prologue. Thanks for picking this one up! All of the no group & /a/nonymous scans have been very much appreciated but some are definitely stilted at best (which is fine - I'm still grateful for the free work!!) so it's great to have a proper group on it.

Users who are viewing this thread