Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if its this or the other release, but someone is putting Rewrites as releases and it sucks. Too different

Contributor
I think this one is closer to the original dialogue, though that's just my impression.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I liked both versions. So I vote for keeping the both of them.

This version made a lot more sense in the context of the overall story so far. Was the other version ad-libbed a little too much or what?

Dex-chan lover
Stop. Wait. So, at least one of these "versions" is, like, total imagination of translator author?
Bruh

Contributor
@eatgoddamnshit @Sancturil
I can write you a third one if you'd like
Why stop at three versions for one chapter?
Let's go for at least five releases of the same chapter in English if we want to snatch the record away from the current champion.

ch114.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This one seems more accurate, but I also like Wada's style more in the other. Maybe work together to make the perfect release?

Power Uploader
The difference between two versions is too great that it can't be chalked up to just language skills. In the previous release Wada has a date with the guy then he can't take a hint and keeps bothering her afterwards, while in this version he already has a girlfriend and is just too dense to realize he was leading Wada on?
X5ZH5I1.png

Double-page supporter
what the fuck is going on
why do the translator trolls always pick the good series to shit on?

I think I prefer this version for the record

This going to become a choose your own adventure with branching paths between the translations? This fucking sucks.

Imagine being a translator of another language and trying to guide you from here just to see different versions that leave anyone dumb... I don't know which version to follow... shit. But I'm not someone who has to complain about that.

Dex-chan lover
woah this one has a completely different reason for why Wada stopped seeing the guy. I'm guessing this one is the accurate one?

Users who are viewing this thread