Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 15.5

Well I hope >someone will keep translating this but it's fine if no one does. I'm just glad it gets being made.

Group Leader
@yurirei
I think because the author is referring to the first chapter of "season 2" as chapter 16 rather than chapter 1, it should still be included here, right?
It's not like some other twitter manga turned serialized manga where they start from the beginning.
Though I dunno. We might have to wait til it actually comes out.

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan
Not sure why you'd think that. If you know something I don't, I'd love to hear it, but the author released 15 last night and then this extra chapter this morning to announce commercial serialization.
I also don't think they've announced when the next chapter will come out at all, but I might just not have looked hard enough.

Dex-chan lover
@hanchobakery Well, you better know, it's just that if I'm not confusing anything, a few chapters ago someone wrote something like "sorry the author stopped updating manga after chapter 17" or something like that. And since it was being published as a web manga, I already decided that it was serialized on one of the online magazines.

Dex-chan lover
Wada boutta simp for a real dude instead of a PNG gacha pull now.

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Graduated to 3d, huh...?

Congrats to the author on the official publication! (Even tho I know they won't see it here).

Double-page supporter
The journey continues. Wishing the author the best of luck.

Dex-chan lover
No time to write, let's celebrate!
p8T8hDk.jpeg

@SuperOniichan

Nah just went on the author's twitter and this chapter was only posted 17 hours ago. Footnote tweet says more info about the serialisation will be released in the future. So it's still ongoing, thankfully

Dex-chan lover
Oh neat, so it's being continued. Regardless this is a really comfy series so best wishes to the author.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. I really hope we are not left hanging for S2 for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread