For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
pretty sloppy to have the other game mc also be a reincarnator imo, having her be a bitch isnt anything new either

Aggregator gang
@siscon Still feel bad that they stopped translating, everyone says that, but that's because the following volume was indeed not up to speed as the author wasn't expecting and did a rush job, but the series still gets alot of fans and everyone who reads japanese says Bakarina vastly improves after that volume as the author actually does a lot of worldbuilding, doesn't have another kidnapping plot and focuses on other aspects of the world, particularly magic, heck, Katarina is forced to handle a situation actually revolving around her that wasn't in the game and it's sequel and isn't related to romance.

Basically, they stopped translating when the series started to do something different, it still annoys me reading spoilers and everyone who can read the novel saying that Bakarina gets much better after the lousy novel following the end of the original game, damn it author, why did you have to follow that with the apparently only bad novel that made the fan translators drop it!?

I don’t know if it’s due to constant plot twists in other shows on tv but for some reason it seems too obvious it’s her, like even though I know it has to literal be her my brains waiting for the plot twist.

Thot: I want your mansion ^_^

*immediately after, trouble after trouble befall said mansion*

MC: iT cOUldN't poSsiBLy bE tHOt's FAulT

Fed-Kun's army
@lightning90 to be fair immediately suspecting the set up heroine is a cliche, MC probably doesn't want to fall down that route/get more involved in the sequel

why author

she couldn't have been nice like the previous heroine and also wants to steal letty's man? just let them develop their romance in peace wtf

Listen Claude is the only mans who i Stan right now. This man knows what’s up and doesn’t get trapped in these ridiculous tropes, therefore i stan

Contributor
This has been going downhill for a while now so of course they're just going to continue making it even worse rather than letting it end.

All that aside though, why is money a problem for a duke's daughter? Why doesn't she just ask her dad for money?

Contributor
@Akule her family knows she's alive though and they even sent servants with her. They don't have to publicly announce they're sending this money to her, just do it in secret like how they sent her away in secret.

Contributor
@Ruruskadoo - Presumably they don't want someone to catch wind and track them. The other two dukes are likely keeping an eye out for deception, as they were already spying on her family's estate. It wouldn't take much to track a messenger back to her in order to find out that she is alive.

I was wondering why she couldn't just be a nice girl, but I guess we have Anna for that. But Letty and Anna have an awkward relationship due to the isekai.

And I don't see a reason why the Prince can't get a stimulus package. Letty is the one they're looking out for.

Users who are viewing this thread