For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
.....Huh. I guess she can treat the symptoms of heart failure in a more efficient way than modern medical technology, so it kinda works out? His heart is still having issues though, so I guess it'll have to be a regular maintenance thing.

I'm not sure how much clout this lady thinks she has, but this is...quite bold.

OKT

didnt do anything illegal? hmmm im pretty sure theft is a issue.

Dex-chan lover
"I did not do anything illegal after all"

Pretty sure stealing is illegal. But hey, this is the same world in which real estate agencies can apparently resell houses they don't own anymore, so who knows. Maybe their sense of property values is just completely different from what we're used to.

...or maybe the author is a hack who can't write a storyline that makes any sense...

Ok the real btch arrived! I'm glad that Anna was a good girl but this wench is slappable lol keep your dirty hands off Claude!

I hope someone will pick this up T^T

Contributor
tenor.gif

Well, I'm pretty sure she really didn't do anything illegal, as she probably didn't take the money out of the mansion? She says she lets it up to our imagination, but for me that's clearly what she implied. I mean, she doesn't even need that little money.
Apart from that, I like the propositions of cancealing her after she's been neutralized, but it would lack interest for the story (and as she already called someone to pick her up here it wouldn't be easy avoiding suspicion after the crime)
Concerning Claude's "problem", I think she knows who he is already. With her being that much proud, she wouldn't have paid attention if he wasn't a wealthy or noble man. It's even plausible she came to the manor for him. I mean, the story of "I was passing by to see the scenery" is really far too obvious.
BUT that's just my hunch.

So, someone please pich the serie so that I can confirm my divination powers! 'Cuz me too, I'm a witch!

Dex-chan lover
Just kill the bitch...

Anyway thanks for this translation, even if just this chapter.

Contributor
That annoying black-haired (yes I don’t care of her name, whatever) girl is getting tossed to the trash

Guys don't worry
Anna gets exposed on chapter 24 also major spoiler ahead read at own risk
she was recarnated so she already knew that mc is nobility and knows that the ML is the second prince and poisoned him so he obeys her but mc manages to cure him in the end
Sources: https://rawdevart.com/comic/certain-reasons-villainess-noble-lady-will-live-her-post-engagement-annulment-life-freely/

Urh... I'm happy this one is back but doing just one chapter is cruel 😷

She just straight up fess up on being the thief and still openly tries to continue stealing but seems like there's no one who can do much about it..

Dex-chan lover
How is hiding all their money if not outright stealing it not illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread