For Her, I'd Give It My All - Ch. 26

The idiot remains oblivious to why her friend stopped drawing...and now shes doing something to further strain their friendship, cant wait to get told the truth gonna break her for sure

Wait that yuri book that was shown on page 10 IS MY FAVORITE YURI MANHUA ITS HILARIOUS AF I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL. It’s translated in english in the webcomics app and has 92 chapters. It is also ongoing! Hoping the author gets back to it one day. This is actually the same author of this work too! I didn’t recognize it at first I was wondering why the art looked so familiar lmfao
THE NAME OF IT IS CALLED:
Why Did I, the MC Of Gal Game Jump Into A World Of Yuri Comic?

Soo that was it.. The same author as mc gal game into world yuri. So nostalgic. Hope the author continue that work.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think that's how it works, girl. You can't just say "you'll be my editor".

Dex-chan lover
Is she works for a publisher, she can’t exactly make that kind of decision. Plus, wouldn’t Wushang be on contract with a publisher in Japan, given she won that competition and has continued to work as an author?

Wow I was doubting that this is the same artist who made "Why Did I the MC of a Gal game Jump into the world of Yuri Comic" on page 10, but they just showed it right there. So it is the same artist, I really liked that story they made it was funny AF so I was really sad they didn't continue it. But I'm glad they made THIS comic I really like their art style.

Users who are viewing this thread