FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I recommend you try curry, it's very tasty. There are two ways of making curry. Using the Japanese product, about 6 dollars in my country, or using the powder, about 50 cents, but you also need to use pepper, salt and wheat flour.
I feel it worth noting that curry (the dish from India that may include curry tree leaves) and Japanese curry (borrowed via the British, who are famous for their exquisite tastes in cuisine) aren't quite the same.

Contributor
There it is, the smug correction punch I've been waiting for. It's been a while so she even gets to deck him more than once.

And with that the cycle starts over, so he can wear a shit-eating grin again for a few chapters while she builds up the necessary rage.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! That was a nice binge. An overload of tiny tsun as well as an overload of kyuukei degeneracy :huh: :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Only one lecture a day? Man, when I was in college, if I didn't have four lectures a day, I felt like I was slacking.

I kid, of course. I would stack my classes together so that I would have 3-4 day weekends. It was great.
in my later uni years I would have 1-2 classes per day, and I live like an hour and a half from home

If both my professors are out, well it'd fucked me up :huh:

Contributor
The oneshot who originated Komi-san had this question. Is it something popular in Japan?
Reminder to any thinking of actually reading komi-san wa komyushu.
Drop it after you read the oneshot beause the manga is such a downgrade and just gets worse and you'll hate yourself for starting it, same rule applies to the oneshot for Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi/hokkaido gyaru, or in fact Nisekoi.

....Wait I'm starting to notice a pattern here since this advice clearly also applies to a dozen or more other series where there's a hard drop off after the oneshot that keeps getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread