FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
The translator is absolutely feral when it comes to goblin women and shortstacks lmao...

FxbGUmuWYAAYJ4w.jpg
I'd pay to see how Kyuukei would act around a shortstack goblin.

Dex-chan lover
He's just waging war on her psyche without actually having to do anything!
That does sound characteristic of him, though probably not intending to be sexual.

I wager he's thinking something like: "Heh heh, that's right! Witness my resolve to forgo sleep to troll the ever-loving shit out of you! I'm gonna mop the floor with your newb ass until dawn right in-front of your parents! :pepela:"

While she, meanwhile, is thinking: "Holy fucking shit! He wants to have bed-spliting sex with me?! All-night long?! With parents just one room away?! I must prepare myself mentally and physically!" :lewd:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If they acutely do it, I might have to get a lottery ticket.

Thanks Kyuukei for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If the acutely do it, I might have to get a lottery ticket.
I agree with
That does sound characteristic of him, though probably not intending to be sexual.

I wager he's thinking something like: "Heh heh, that's right! Witness my resolve to forgo sleep to troll the ever-loving shit out of you! I'm gonna mop the floor with your newb ass until dawn right in-front of your parents! :pepela:"

While she, meanwhile, is thinking: "Holy fucking shit! He wants to have bed-spliting sex with me?! All-night long?! With parents just one room away?! I must prepare myself mentally and physically!" :lewd:
I think it would require her actually coming onto him. Chances are probably low, but I could almost see it happen with how weird (in a good way) this one is

Dex-chan lover
With how he's helping her with the controller, I'm betting that Ichigo want Epetarou to hold her.

Dex-chan lover
They gamin'

The fox's word of wisdom, well, certain nuke codes sort of made use of whatever wise words that the fox speaketh, and probably done so in those said codes, differently

:aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread