FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Where%20is%20the%20segs%202.png

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I'm thinking like: "The fuck?! It really was an aphrodisiac?!" They actually sell them in convenience stores in Japan...?"

On the other hand, I'm like: "Interesting development, author, can't wait to see what hilarity this leads to." :pepela: :02: :meguusmug::lol::kek:

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with the reason she is in handcuffs on the cover...:meguupog:
Aphrodisiacs don't actually exist in real life. The closest thing we have are toxins that cause priapism (for example, the bite of a Brazilian Jumping Spider).

Dex-chan lover
But does the author have the guts to follow through on what happened in this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
So it was aphrodisiac...Rip to all who were saying its Japanese 5hr energy drink lol

Dex-chan lover
The mother planned this. I bet the mother planned this.

Ichigo is crushing on Epetarou despite her denials. The aphrodisiac will force her to finally be honest with her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was thinking the “I won’t let you sleep tonight” bottle was just really clever marketing for an energy drink.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I'm thinking like: "The fuck?! It really was an aphrodisiac?!" They actually sell them in convenience stores in Japan...?"

On the other hand, I'm like: "Interesting development, author, can't wait to see what hilarity this leads to." :pepela: :02: :meguusmug::lol::kek:

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with the reason she is in handcuffs on the cover...:meguupog:

They sell "aphrodisiacs" in convenience stores in America too. Often by the register with names like 'all night energy' or as part of similar energy drinks with ingredients like horny goat weed (actual name). They just don't do a ton, if they do anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
Well she sure as hell aint sleeping that night but you can't say the same for the guy since he hasn't drank anything to keep him awake all night long
She likely blueballed(blueovaried?) herself by drinking that

Users who are viewing this thread