From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

The censor really takes you outta the manga anything that’s can be done to fix it, it’s not cause im hoping to see it but it’s really glaring and something that’s would not usually attract my eyes has me looking at it constantly because it’s actually cuts the manga

It's funny how they censor that area in a lot of areas, but missed like seven areas/pages due to the distance of the character.

Dex-chan lover
@um3i lol just some info, the censorship is done by the publisher and not the author/artist or the translator group btw, this is just how it is in the raws too, but they end up being uncensored when it get released as a volume anyway

just some examples from the raws of this from the official マンガUP! app where this get published, which is where the group take the raws from probably 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 most of the manga published by that square enix manga app got that kind of censorship so, reason sometimes groups just wait for the volume, instead of taking raws out of the app for manga published there (beside the app publishing chapter in parts)

Dex-chan lover
Felt like a hentai with that whole possession stuff

@tseng Is the censorship generally only in specific publishing formats? You mentioned that for this particular comic, the raws are from an app -- is the app content free, or generally something which people would need to pay to access the comics? 'cuz if this is a case of it being content that is offered for "more or less free" - then the censorship is intentional for the purpose of getting people to buy an uncensored version. But if this is content that is gated by a paywall, then obviously there's a bit of an issue here since quite a bit of the censorship is rather... needless...?

Dex-chan lover
@Gaerek for this specific app, or most of the manga apps of this kind, they are content "free", you get a currency you can use to rent chapters for 72 hours, that currency you can either purchase it or get it by watching some ads or doing some other stuff inside it (like read these actual free chapters of this manga, and you get x amount of points), beside sometimes having a daily use one, that you can use to read 3 chapters or so (usually you can use that one up to a specific chapter number), other apps use tickets, or just watch some ads (like ganma), there is other apps, that put latest chapters with a pay only currency, but they eventually get moved to the "free" one,

This one app got 2 different type of censorship, is always either this one with the big black bars, or is that white fog that you usually see to cover key points (nipples/crotch area)

And if is for this specific publishing format, mm, i think so?, i have alot of manga apps from different publishers, and so far most of them are censored to some degree, and the censorship change between app, sometimes is dumb shit like this sometimes is just cover key points, probably is just a thing with app/web manga only in general

Aggregator gang
Seriously you censor a covered section?? Like a swimsuit is more reveling

Double-page supporter
I mean the black boxes makes it feel like she is getting the sword😏, so no problem

Dex-chan lover
What the fUCK is up with those huge censor blocks.

I can't fucking wait for the version made from the volumes to be uploaded

And whatever Squeenix retard decided this was a good idea to be fired

i might as well read hentai at this point with that amount of censor blocks, like what are they even censoring? an underwear?

Now i need a spoiler if anyone read the novel tell me please, does the MC always remain powerless compared to his previous party and does the previous lover from party ever comes back?
The MC looks too much of a wimp right now.If fe is going to continue being like that i don't want to waste my time . SO SPOILERS PLEASEEE

Users who are viewing this thread