Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - A Sister's True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize so many folks thought this was some sort of mystery manga instead of a romcom drama. Her being supernatural was just a plot device and never pretended to be anything more. Kinda like how parents are missing in 99% of manga solely for the fact that the author wants the protag. living alone.

Double-page supporter
Huh. A few loose threads, but...it's a good ending. A good ride. Have a good one, kiddos.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely good ending, no incest, shitface president got sick. Even if this was axed it actually helped this manga. I would expect it to spiral into total crap like that other story from this author.

Right, I kinda wanna know more about Kyoko's backstory. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice, peaceful ending, no incest, Kenji got what he wished for, Kyoko's true feelings toward her brother, I truly like it. But it just feels a bit like...it's missing something

Dex-chan lover
a little more backstory on his sister and her 2 forms would be nice but honestly was a good ending otherwise

Dex-chan lover
scum student president caused interest and sales to drop and this got the axe. Still glad it got a decent enough ending closing the main lines although there are some loose ends.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet as this is, incest win is the only true end. I don't make the rules.

Still, more than glad the last volume improved on certain things. For that alone I can't even complain too much.

Contributor
Just. I don't even know how to put it into words properly. This manga has been such a profound letdown. It's just. Why.

It's rather unfortunate for this series. It had so much potential, but ended up disappointing. I like the premise, I really do but sadly, the author messed up along the way, and though I wouldn't say that it's bad, it's certainly not as good as it should be either.

Users who are viewing this thread