Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - A Sister's True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
No clue why this series is getting a ton of hate. So it didn't end up as an incest manga. The tags didn't have incest, so obviously it wouldn't end that way. The author of this is very clearly someone that makes more "wholesome" manga than romance. I ain't hating on people that are into incest, even if I personally think it's weird, but this manga shouldn't be getting a ton of hate just because the brother and sister didn't end up fucking in the end.

It's my first manga I've ever read and to be honest it's a good manga, but after reading this chapter I somewhat feel dissapointed the author could've make it better somehow but he choose not to

Fed-Kun's army
To all the people saying that incest is the way to end this. There's something wrong with all of yall. No wonder why people call weebs weirdo. Who in their right mind say incest is better ending.

Shame on all of you.

@toberfam You might be right, but what kinds of things do you think he could've done with it?

@SJ7 How? Would they have fking inbred? That's just far too unrealistic, even for this manga.

@TheGratFish While I agree, it was somewhat satisfying to see the obvious couple of a manga actually happily get together in the end.

@Quickshot76 thats because some people on here can't differentiate between caring for someone and wanting to fuck them. It was obvious throughout the series that Kyoko appreciated her brother but was too embarrassed to be honest with how much she cared for him, not that she had romantic feelings for him. But most of the people who read manga are just projecting themselves on the mc and they want to fuck her so they think thats the best ending lol.

@Metalweeb do you think that they can't differentiate the two or do you think that they find it weird that lots of people are mad the MC didn't want to fuck his sister?

1) Tf is wrong with y’all????
2) This was an unsatisfying and anticlimactic ending. It’s really sad because it was actually a good and very interesting premise. Like, c’mon. No one found out about kyoko, and he didn’t even get to kiss hibino. And there’s so many questions still unanswered! Are the siblings actually related? If so why is only kyoko a monster? Where are their parents? Where did kyoko get her hair ribbon?! WHY CANT KYOKO JUST WEAR MULTIPLE RIBBONS, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN HER HAIR WHAT DID SHE DO BEFORE SHE GOT THE RIBBON WH-

Aggregator gang
this manga has too many holes and questions unanswered to make it a actual GOOD manga
it's still enjoyable to read (kinda) but the lack of backstory makes it hard for me to care too much
also fuck that prez guy thank god the author found his common sense and axed him for the rest of the manga

ending is kinda of meek but I dont really need every manga to end with like a explosions or super romantic scene and whatnot. this ending was fine for me. in fact, due to how dull this manga was if it had some sort of super climactic it would feel out of place so in some kind of way im glad it ended this way? whatever 6/10, 7/10 when im feeling generous

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the comments section really got it wrong. Can't believe just how retarded they are, wanting an actual incest ending, grow up people.

Its a wholesome-type slice of life. Slice of Life, this is how they are. It was a soft ending, not a Big Bang one, Bc that’s how life is. Also, hibino-San is best girl, don’t @ me

Dex-chan lover
There's just too many loose ends. It was fine but ending it like this feels so sudden.

Dex-chan lover
This was definitely an axe/rush. We don't see student council president again, we don't address the misunderstanding that Hikaru likes him, they just move passed it.

Yamamoto makes good stories with good characters. But God damn does he suck at endings.

This was definitely an axe/rush. We don't see student council president again, we don't address the misunderstanding that Hikaru likes him, they just move passed it.

Yamamoto makes good stories with good characters. But God damn does he suck at endings.
All of this author's works are like this, always ending with something a little meh.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but agree with everyone who felt the ending was underwhelming, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This started off strong and interesting but it began to get stale quick. Especially when the only 3 likeable (main) characters were Kenji, Kyoko, and Hibino.

The president was absolute trash, calling him trash makes me feel like I'm insulting actual trash and that I should apologize to it. Hikari, for like 95% of her appearances, was annoying as all hell, especially with how needlessly violent she was. I understand why she was initially but the fact that, despite being told countless times, she still held true to it made her appearances all the more annoying for me.

Those two characters alone kinda just ruined it for me, on top of how little development we seen between Kenji and Hibino...? This one was okay at best, meh at worst. Only read to completion because of how far I got before I felt the way I do about it now.

Users who are viewing this thread