Fuguushoku "Kajishi" dakedo Saikyou desu ~ Kizukeba Nandemo Tsukureru you ni Natteita Otoko no Nonbiri Slow Life ~ - Ch. 142 - A Reliable Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Relius can actually act somewhat intimidating, now if he did that in his blacksmith devil form those two are never going to mess with ristina

Dex-chan lover
They sabotaged their own play! Get them fired! If I would own a company or workshop or something and I would catch one of my emplyees destroying some of your shipments (or I would receive evidence), to blame another employee, that person would be fired!
But, okay. They are noble daughters. Maybe that's how they got onboard the company. Mommy and Daddy paid pretty penny.

Dex-chan lover
Am I misremembering? I thought that Ristina was supposed to be in the dark about Relius being the guy who killed the cerberus, but she doesn't seem very shocked to hear about it now.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author will ever stop forcing people harder into the harem rather than developing them as characters. We've gotten so little on any of the girls besides "likes relius"

Aggregator gang
So... pretty = good, ugly = bad, gotcha!
SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope the potionians will start a new religion calling it Potionism. I would wholeheartedly approve of that

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author will ever stop forcing people harder into the harem rather than developing them as characters. We've gotten so little on any of the girls besides "likes relius"
Pretty sure there's an established rule where the editors do not require background on any female characters in harem manga anymore. All the background you need is "female character had a problem, MC fixed it, female character now loves MC."

I've heard that's exactly how real life works.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the "Hero" in the play is going to confess her love to the "Blacksmith" in the play :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread