Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Banned
@Redrot

Just needs to get out of that mindset. He hates his own biological reality.

How's that healthy for a young man?

Also lol, mostly everyone here is just calling mogumo a he or she I've noticed.

They/them pronouns isn't a very popular way of addressing a singular individual.

@smolbaka

No, they don't need to get out of that mindset. They're perfectly fine.

And I don't care how people here refer to them, I care about what their preferred pronouns are. I also don't particularly care about how popular "they/them" is or isn't as a way of addressing a singular individual.

Why not just call them it then? They/them is plural form so it's kinda weird saying that to a single person... or just call mogumo in 3rd person, that could work

@Cacksacker69

Have you not heard of "the singular they"? As in, you know, using "they/them" for a single person rather than "he/she". It's easier, and more accurate and inclusive.

Why not "it"? Riddle me this, then: why again refer to people as things?

Yeah, no thanks, I'm gonna keep referring to people (and characters) by their pronouns, and that includes referring to Mogumo by with they/them. It's really not that hard.

"It" not only refers to things but also to those whose gender is not yet determined or is unkown or of it has no gender at all. Sometimes they call baby as "it" when it's still in the womb since the gender is still unknown. Dunno why you think "it" only refers to things.

Also singular they is not used as a pronoun, it's more used as a possesive term (not sure if possesive, i forgot the nuances of grammar a long time ago) like somebody left their shoes at the storage

Edit: just checked google, they actually did add singular they as a pronoun, my bad

@Cacksacker69

Well, as long as you're willing to learn and correct your mistakes, we're cool.

As for "it", after a quick look, it does seem like it can be used for people, but I've never seen anyone actually using those pronouns, especially as their preferred pronouns. Non-binary people, such as Mogumo, generally use they/them pronouns, so that's what I use in this case.

Banned
@Cacksacker69

Because marxist (and other interest groups) are redefining our language as we speak.

It used to refer as you said a possessive noun and or a group. But now words are being invented for no reason at all.

I'll let this video do the explaining

https://youtu.be/g0gr00uYOYk

Aggregator gang
fucking furries lol.

anyway, just adding my own thought here, anyone who prefers being called 'it' is automatically degraded as either a hardcore exhibitionist masochist or a retarded bitch, unless it's a kid in a womb ofc.

Dex-chan lover
God, someone punch that girl in the face please, don't care about her being a child she seems aware enough

Users who are viewing this thread