Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
If this doesn't perfectly explain how LGBT people feelings idk what else is.

10/10.

None ever close matches this.
Not even any Yuri manga I have ever read because rarely it even address about keeping it to oneself, being in denial, and wanting to be "normal.

Dex-chan lover
What a lovely ending. Although personally i wish that we could know alot more about the side characters too.

This manga was truly incredible. I had a massive shock when I saw this was the final chapter and I wouldn't get anymore but its given some great content. It truly identifies with alot of LGBT experiences in a way I rarely ever see and that means alot to me. Thanks to all the translators, scanners, mangaka and whoever else helped bring the story to life!

Thank you for translating this manga from start to finish and sticking with it over the years.

This was a really cool manga, a little piece of LGBTQ on manga rocks.

I originally came looking for simple crossdressing but found a much deeper and complex story with great characters and good development and pacing. Thanks for the translation of this great manga.

The final panel felt abrupt, but after letting it settle, it really is a solid end to the series, couldn't be more true to the queer experience. It was rather nice seeing how most everyone has changed from when we first met them (even if Ten is more or less the same, bless his heart).
Thanks for all your hard work in bringing this to us, Tooko!

Loved this manga, the final words really got it's message across
I'll miss this manga and it's characters

thanks for your translation... although i think this manga would have benefited from one or two more chapters, it's still a really cute ending :)

Users who are viewing this thread