Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Eviltwinq
Haha, it's like you could almost taste the irony in them.
>Hate edgy manga.
>Still care to remember other edgy manga like tate no yuusha or nidome no yuusha

the princess love hero, but the hero cant reply those feeling to her.
i dont know the reason but, that makes princess doing that (harash into killing him) because she cant get him.
like modern society today, where your partner reject you then you killing him/her cause those feeling rejected.
at least the princess wont get jailed or punishment with her action.
Ruler vs Democrashity
I will follow this manga until find the reason why hero reject her

Dex-chan lover
@Victormg

to be fair, Tate isn't edgy if you get the point of the first arc. There's some edgy parts of the WN version but it's all pretty toned down in the published versions, especially with them adding the otherworld arcs. Having a bunch of new characters that are both competent and nice people really brightened the mood.

Man, revenge reincarnation are becoming a thing in LN, there's already 4 or 5 manga adaptations of these

@Centurionzo There are only 2 currently (3 with this one)

@anakskul BRUH, she didnt do all that because the mc didnt become hers/rejected her, she was a cruel psychopath from the start that would do anything to obtain this "Dream" of her having the most perfect life, How the fuck did you even reach to the conclusion that she did all of that only because he rejected her ????? wtf

siu

@Astraea i have to aruge against that. I know nidome no yuusha, Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, ragna crimson, Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi, then this so 5. and if including just revenge isekai the list doubles or so.

Fed-Kun's army
It looks like some1 picked the crazy blond princess from overlord and made a manga around it lol

Also, there is nothing wrong with revenge manga so long as the MC is likeable, for intance the dude from the dude from nindome no yuusha is, while the guy from kaifuku its just plain and simple piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I love this already, thanks a lot for the pickup Kirei Cake, you guys are awesome!

Dex-chan lover
@siu

Death mage isn't really a revenge manga. His mother may have died but it doesn't really revolve around getting revenge for her. The story spends almost all of it's time dealing with the overall conflicts in the 3rd world and the 2nd world as well as him looking for a way to revive his mother. That occasionally leads him to conflict with his mother's killers and he does get emotional with them but it tends to take a backseat to other things.

@siu My bad, i totally forgot about Yondome , and i never saw nor did i know about Ragna so yea

Edit: im reading the manga and Ragna is not an isekai, time travel doesnt count as isekai, therefore it doesnt count, there are just 4 revenge isekai stories

Users who are viewing this thread