Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Rather than rape, it'd be funnier to see some sort of psychological torture that goes on for a few years at the very least

I mean I would be indifferent if she got raped because of the shit she has done, but that would not be the worst thing that could happen to her, so i'd rather her not get raped. Hopefully mc has somethig else in mind. Also keep in mind this is NOT real for those of you reading and hating the author or mc, of course rape is bad, however this bitch is not a good person herself so morally there would be nothing wrong here

Double-page supporter
So hes going to come and go and fuck her up every time.. To the point she fears him and to when her finds he boring..,.. Interesting. Well, thats what I call revenge.
Well I guess this is what you call stepping on the griffins tail :/shrugs

@dobatag cause he wants to torture her... duh.

Dex-chan lover
tbh got a lil bit disappointed.. was hoping b*tch princess will be r**ed by the townsfolk

but gotta say i love the way of how his revenge goes on

Aggregator gang
I’m a little confused on what he did to her, did he crush her ovaries, stab her, what did he do

damn he looks nice.. sheesh i wish he beheaded the princess and then put the head back, revive her, and kill her again.. that would be so cool, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread