Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

So the princess was always a sadistic, narcissistic, psycho and the priestess brainwashed her, amplifying her dark desires regarding Raoul thus leading to her ordering the murder of all close to him in hopes of humbling him and leaving him with no other option than to belong to the princess? Sheesh lol. Though when he kills Christiana, who else is there left for him to enact his revenge on besides the princess herself and the one mage dude who didn't show up in person and is hiding from Raoul?

Aggregator gang
Idk, I can accept saintess brainwashing as a reason why everyone in the story is so cartoonishly evil.

You could take it a step further, maybe she actually heard it from a god and the gods just want to fuck with human beings for the hell of it.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@Kuroku

I took those scenes as to heavily imply the saintess was using her magic to charm/influence the princess.

Yes she wasn’t pleasant to begin with but there’s a difference between being unpleasant and psychotic

So there's a secret boss before fighting the boss? How much longer before we get to the grand finale? I just want this to end already =3=

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19
Yeah after he finishes off the kingdom he can go after the saintess and after that, he can go after the church that placed her there, to begin with. After the church is destroyed he can go after the gods they worshiped. Hahahahahhahaha

My best guess on why the saintess is so fucked up is jealousy over not being everyone's favorite(even the gods) and being treated as merely an acessory for the hero.

So technically the princess was not that bad. She certainly was weird, but the one who instigated her actions was the Saintess.

Dex-chan lover
@chucke1992 no, she really is that bad. Raul's mother was murdered and hometown were razed by crazy cannibal general waaaay before the Saintess started her sugestions.

Group Leader
So, the princess loved the hero, albeit in her own twisted way. It was the saintess who twisted her into what she currently is

Wait wait wait... if the "Apostle of God" is manipulating the whole scene.... then could it be the Goddess from Ch. 1-2 be the real culprit in this tragedy??

wow.... the trans group altered the image from raw.... what for? it s not like here is not allow sexual pic or something.... no?

if MC are going to lick her pussy so be it, why bother to edit it?

I don't remember this scene in novel...
New story and short chapter, oh god my curiosity killing me

Fed-Kun's army
@kuckoonut
Damn!!!
You took my words.
I have the same feeling, everything that's been inflicted on raul, that was goddess idea.
She is a whore who was lusting for raul.

Calm , down the saintess is probably Raoul in disguise so he put a illusion on the princess

Users who are viewing this thread