Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Exorcism #29 - Chii-chan's Death Anniversary

Dex-chan lover
thank you for uploading such an interesting chapter I was initially disappointed that they weren't continuing delving into the Kokoro mystery from the last arc. But this was worthwhile, it dealt with some of the built in baggage that comes with chii-chan and it goes back to a premise we haven't seen but have been expecting since Tendou's debut arc his sister was again getting caught up in the moment and playing dress up and at the same time mentally and emotionally scarring their parents.

Dex-chan lover
Exorcise that horrible tumor all ready! Every time I see it I need to throw up. 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter was a mix of funny and just being pitiful. That last bit was so unbelievably unnecessary.
That scene is basically family wrecking, his relationship with his parents would never have been the same if this wasn't a comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't find this plot to be funny. It's both extremely sad for the parent and humiliating for that dude.

What a good chapter this was.
I thought it would be a sad one since it's a death anniversary but turns out to be wholesome and funny in the end.

Agree with the others, the last bit was so unnecessary.
Humiliating for the son and just sad for the parents

Users who are viewing this thread