Futago, Futagokoro.

Group Leader
I went insane after the last three pages on my translation stream lmao.

Enjoy!

P. S. I'm part of Team Manatsu thank you

Contributor
Although she also share half of her sister embryo , She's way too slut!!
PLEASE BEGONE THOT!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Is she trying to separate those two? I mean I understand that cause she seems to be above his level, so maybe she didn't want her sister to be wasted on him? I don't think that the sister is that experienced herself, as is usual in those types of scenarios but I might be wrong on this one.
Considering the Translator mentioned drama I understand that there might be cheating later on but why NTR? Did anybody look into the raws or something?

It's not NTR as of yet, so for the people calling it that learn the difference. It is cheating tho, and the reason why there is a [possibility] of ntr is because the mc is a huge pussy. He's the exact type of guy that get's bullied by everyone around him and that's what is going to happen here with the sister.

I'm sorry man; I mean ya, he kissed a girl that is the EXACT look-alike of his actual GF but so what? The twin sister was obviously putting on a play, he did text his girlfriend and "she" showed up at the appointed time and guess what? He had no idea she had a twin. What is there to feel guilty about? I can't even take this trash seriously when it forces crappy drama this badly.

I can honestly see this going a few different ways. 1) It plays out exactly as what it looks like and it turns into a shitfest of cheating, betrayal and ntr. 2)The sister actually has a fetish for cuckolding which is why she wasn't very intimate with him and she just seemed shy because of her twisted delusions.3) The author is a troll and both sisters want the D and the mc is just a tool to sate their lust. 4) Sister finds out, they brake up, ensures generic drama. And 5) It somehow turns into a vanilla fluff because the mc someway mans up and the sister forgives him. Just a few off the top of my head.

So, in the end, I'll give it some chapters for a final verdict but, oh boi, things don't look too good.

The story premise looks dark&grim

I don't know how this could be a comedy except if the main character breaks up early and starts dating her twin sister instead, and she keeps teasing both of them with it(and even that would be pretty nasty).

To be honest, it reminds me a lot of Nozoki Ana, but without an extreme peeping fetish and instead a teasing fetish, meaning the story can only be concluded if the main character ends up with Manatsu [these names, one's using summer and one winter]...

The main character is an idiot. He goes out with a girl but does nothing with her. That's why people usually start out as friends and only advance to a relationship if they have enough feelings for a physical relationship.
Since he was unaware of her sister, it is almost certain that he was never over at her house and never asked her any personal questions = no knowledge of the other person, which means that both of them are not even friends.

How they are supposed to have a lasting "relationship" if they are not friends is beyond me, and I guess he'll soon know her sister better than his "girlfriend" that is nothing more than a crush (i.e. physical attraction) in my eyes.

So, either the author, his editor and/or publisher are extremely lazy/dumb, or this is all foreshadowing how the story ends.
If this makes a 180 and the character actually ends up with Mafuyu, it only testifies as evidence of the incompetency of Japanese authors nowadays to write a good romantic comedy story <_<

Group Leader
Funnily enough I'd rather have a girl that would tease me than a girl that wouldn't tell me anything

Me : this manga have NTR genre!
Dark side me : but this NTR with twin person dude! New evolution. You must see it before you judge
Me : but, i hate NTR.
Dark side : trust me dude, its very good.

And now here i am.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight.. according to the comments (because I've not read the chapters due to not being a masochist who likes pointless drama)....

Two shy and fairly passive people (one a normal guy, one a quiet beauty) start going out together somehow, but neither of them try to move the relationship forward or try to learn more about each other at all... and then the shy girl's boisterous twin sister starts interfering with them with unclear intentions (either jealousy or trying to get this 'unworthy' guy away from her sister)? And his girlfriend who is as passive as he is and has done nothing in their relationship finds out about her sister fooling around with him and gets upset or something? Is that how this is going?

................. is it really ludicrous of me to expect any semblance of talent from Japanese authors anymore?

Is it possible for any new story in the medium to not have a fucking overused love triangle. Are we not fed up of every single rom-com story having two exceptionally awesome heroines, and in the middle, a dense spineless irritating MC?

.......I'm just tired of the lazy writing and eventual disappointment that comes with the inevitable loss of one of the heroines.
Which in 99% of the cases, is the childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread