Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Ch. 4 - The one that was wasting your time solving was....?

Dex-chan lover
page 30-31 said:
Could it be... You two are... Twins?
I know just the song for the occasion!

You know, the way things have been going so far I thought the gimmick of this story would have the mc be on a perpetual loop of misunderstanding up to the point of dating both of them and then still not knowing they're twins
Getting four children and still thinking he has a single child!

Dex-chan lover
i hope im not the only one who started off misunderstanding the entire chapter because i couldn't differentiate the two of them :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
i hope im not the only one who started off misunderstanding the entire chapter because i couldn't differentiate the two of them :nyoron:
In my mind I call them Genki-girl and Serious-girl.
The first one always carries headphones, that's how you distinguish her from the other.
She is the "fun" and less serious one, the one who knew that her sister liked him and the guy had seen her sister as well.

Dex-chan lover
First or second page of chapter 1 gave it away already so I'm not sure how it'd be spoilers
Apparently the other sister too smart for curriculum and never show up in class/school at all. Probably gonna explain it latter, if at all.

YOOO THE AUTHOR IS COOK, SERVE AND ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS 🔥🔥🔥🗣️🗣️🗣️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the older sister knows the guy shes trying to hook up with is the one her sister loves, whereas the younger sister didnt know the reverse.
Give your support to the one that didnt contribute to the confusion in order to take advantage.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck this didn't end up a romcom of misunderstandings where they don't find out for a hundred volumes

Users who are viewing this thread