Futaribeya - Vol. 10 Ch. 76.3 - Special 2: Snow and a present

Dex-chan lover
So they kisses and love each other but didn't confess?
Relationships can be insanely complicated even when they're hetero. Add in it being homosexual and in a country where gays are still frowned upon by most people and openly saying you're in a relationship with someone of the same sex can cause a lot of problems. Plus Seri's a rich heiress and her family likely expects her to marry a guy from another rich family, so they'll likely be dead set against it. As much as I want them to be an official couple by the end, I can understand why they probably won't be.
I've always wished Seri and Shouko got more focus post- high school arc. Of all the side characters that've been rotated in and out as the alpha couple have progressed through their various life stages, those are the two that I have consciously missed.
Seri's probably my favorite character. She's so cute and kind, and she was realistically naive about things, not some totally clueless character. The only other sheltered rich girls I've seen that have been realistically naive are probably Kira and Yura from Futakoi. The scene where they confess together to the MC is incredibly touching, with it being a really sweet and gentle moment for them. (That's not a spoiler, all the twins like the MC.)
I always liked Seri and Shouko, but in the past it was half a gag half a "up in the air" type of thing. To me, I like it vague because there's too much to unpack in the real world if an heiress in Japan decided to come out and date someone who's not in her same circle, I would think...

I just want them all happy.
So do I, but there's also going to be the problem of her parents almost certainly expecting her to marry a rich guy to help bind their companies together or some other bullshit that really does happen at that level. Unfortunately, I think what we have now's probably the best we're going to get.

Are the last two chapters going to be translated anytime soon?
Very late reply, but this series has an official, complete English translation so it's not super likely that they'll be posted here on Mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Only recently found the series and have loved every moment of binge reading. Adorable all the way through and so rare to see time actually pass in this kind of story with people and settings coming and going. To think the 4-koma-ness of it nearly turned me away, so many beautiful moments were almost missed. Shame we stop 2 chapters from the end even if there is an official English release but thanks to all the groups who brought it this far.

Not sure if this is the last chapter but ill just say.

Mr. or Mrs. Author, holy shit your pacing sucks. What a slog it's been since like chapter 30 or something. That was super boring.

Not sure if this is the last chapter but ill just say.

Mr. or Mrs. Author, holy shit your pacing sucks. What a slog it's been since like chapter 30 or something. That was super boring.
It’s your preference after all. I like this.

Users who are viewing this thread