Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 64 - It's all summer's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
She is telling him to tell her how he feels about her. She wants marriage for real. His reply should have been. I love you Akari, Will you marry me, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you together. Blah blah blah. Their convo was a good opening to his confession. Loke come on already. Guy is being such a pussy.

Dex-chan lover
We may get an NTR ending here. Akari will end up with another guy, while Jirou goes on to live with his right hand.
Hahaha that would be karma for ya. At the end of the day. If he keeps pulling such stupid beta moves. That's how it will end for him.

Dex-chan lover
It is getting ridiculous how spineless the MC is. I can accept that he has not confessed until now, especially as he has not realized his own feelings, but at this point when she hugs him and gives all the signals he ever need, why not tell her why he truly want to live with her? Will a such spineless coward ever become a good man?
Yes he did. He realizes he's in love with Akari at the sports festival while taking her photo. He was inner monologuing, and he said he finally understood that he was in love with her. He's just being a pussy little bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it won't happen but i still had hope he gonna say it.

Dex-chan lover
Jiro please go for that final step, Akari has opened herself to you.
You already choose your loved one.
I guess the end of this beautiful manga is getting close? Just asking

Just when I thought in the first few pages we were finally getting back on track with some cute wholesome and horny moments, we got blueballed again. Move... On... Just confess and let us move to and enjoy the next phase: reactions from their inner circle.

Dex-chan lover
You fucken what jirou?
This, 100% this. Page 7 & 8 are what the winning route looks like.

You shed the dead weight to run the winning route, Jirou--don't just throw yourself off it by turning back to your old ways. The killer here is that Jirou's fearfulness, his indecision, his impotence--they're all his old traits that Shiori wanted him to keep forever.

He can't have Akari if he's too busy being the timid failure the dead weight wanted him to be.

So basically:
-Both of them have realized their love for the other.
-They had also gave up on their original lover goal. (MC and black hair girl, FMC and blonde boy)
Which are good, those are good things.

The damn problem is that neither of them have a clear idea of what the situation is.
-MC knows FMC gave up on the blonde guy cause a friend told him, but I'm pretty sure FMC hasn't directly confirmed that to MC yet.
-This chapter shown that FMC hasn't known about MC giving up on the black hair girl.

-Both of them HAVE TO have a slight idea of the other loving them at this point, it's impossible not to, but then again, neither of them can't be sure because:

+)FMC, being a tsundere trope, can never give out a clear answer, sometimes outright rejecting of she liking him when she talks to him about her feelings. That, plus MC having an inferiority complex (IC), mean that we're getting fucking nowhere from MC's side.

+)MC, having IC, will keep trying to psych himself out, always thinks FMC's actions are due to nature or have a deeper intention, or that he's not worthy of her.

Unless:
A: The author finally draws for MC a pair of massive balls so that he can just go #YOLO and try to confirm FMC's feelings.
Or
B: FMC can't wait anymore, maybe out of fear of falling into the same situation of the black hair girl, so she goes and confirms her feelings to MC.

Unless those or something similiar to those happened, we ain't seeing the end anytime soon.

Ps: There is also the chance of both of them go and confirm their feeling but that chance is so slim that we might as well not consider it an option.
Or the best option, they could just leave each other and go live their own separate lives you know.

THIS STUPID AUTHOR!!!!!
Until when will they keep on milking the drama of this series?? That could have been resolved already if he just stopped akari in there and say what he feels. But no, author just wants to turn this series to Rent-a-girlfriend type of trash by milking extending the drama. The author don't understand that even if they will be in a relationship, readers will continue to read as they progress through.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is letting the fear get the best of him and she's putting up more barricades up for him which will make him keep his feelings bottled up. Kinda annoying tbh but I still really like this manga

Dex-chan lover
The whole rejection of Shiori just the other chapter and the reason behind it makes him not confessing this chapter super retarded. Their relationship fizzled out because both were too content and too scared to admit their feelings and now, even if it's just this one chapter... he's letting it happen again? Where's the character development?

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I actually like this. Girls in romcoms manga have far too much tolerance for coward MCs who just can't put their hearts on the line, that will runaway other than risk their hearts, that's the aspect of romcom manga that I find hardest to believe.
It's refreshing to see a Girl that will actually put the boy against the wall and say "Tell me what you feel for me or lose me!", mad respect!

Dex-chan lover
Jirou is ultimately still terrified. He knows the consequences for hiding his feelings, but the idea of confessing is now what terrifies him. What are the consequences of confessing if he's rejected? He has no idea. He can only imagine.

I still think it's kinda bullshit, so I'm genuinely hoping this part of the story wraps up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread