Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Group Leader
I seriously want to put this guy and the author in the face........ Team shiori all the way!! T_T T_T T_T

@samishii23 But you know, feelings are complicated. Like that last part was accurate as fuck about mixing emotion about loving somebody as a friend and being in love with someone, because I relate to it 100%. All I'm saying is that shit is hard and I almost ended up an awesome friendship because I didn't understand my own feelings.

So this is a fictional manga or are all the japanese like this ?
Just think in their birth rate problem ...

Shiori's pretty cute and pretty much the type of girl I really like whenever I read romance stories but if my boi Jirou doesn't make any progress with Watanabe soon and is still stuck between the two I'd flip

Dex-chan lover
CF and MC will just have a really toxic relationship if they ever start going out. They both have no self-confidence whatsoever and that could result in many bad things happening...

Dex-chan lover
this guy hanging his childhood friend and wife for too long that will end up one of them being hurt just because of 1 guy

would be best for shiori to slowly fall for Minami that way she wont get hurt when Akari and JIrou progress more and more

GODDAMMIT, I WAS GONNA SAY THIS WAS A PERFECT CHAPTER WITH NO AKARI TO RUIN IT, BUT NO, SHE HAD TO SHOW UP AND BLAST IT AWAY

Users who are viewing this thread