Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi

Group Leader
@Roadrunner9000
It really is an anomaly, tbh. I've only ever seen him referred to as 'Winter Fenrir' in the title of the manga. Everywhere else (official description, chapters, etc) so far has only referred to him as 'Demon Wolf Fenrir' or just simply 'Fenrir.'

So it's just some weird naming thing with Japan, I guess. This is adapted from a light novel that I haven't read so it's possible it holds some other meaning that I haven't seen yet.

Aggregator gang
this is a more feminime and cute version of amelie! amelie should read this to get iruma's heart

Top kek everyone,
According to the web novel, our girls smartphone still connects to Japan, she leaves it on to get messages from her parents.
That also means when shit hits the fan at her old workplace, the unicorn was able to send magic to the bosses computer server (while he was begging for her to return) and make it explode.

Group Leader
If youre here for an opinion if you should read this.
The answer is no. Dont.
The pacing is honestly painfull, almost on par with the chinese stuff

Dex-chan lover
So we're 4 chapters in and it feels like absolutely nothing has happened so far, where is the story going, what's the point? they haven't even posed these questions yet let alone started to answer them.

Im so blind i just noticed this now.....
Mc in the cover page looks like she's toothless in that smile

Can't really tell what is going on yet, pacing is slow, hopefully something happens later on that will get me hooked other than the art

Users who are viewing this thread