Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Ch. 61.1 - Working together with the humantribe 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the elves actually have an extremely powerful country somewhere else, and the elves we have seen, some of them enslaved, are just some kind of wild elves living outside of the real elven domain.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being this kind of OP but the 'manga' trope norms would still require a tragedy of 'insert raised flag character' getting killed for the sake of MC/related character developments. :aquadrink:

(I'm staring at you and specifically you elf onee-san, you better not die for this kind of bullshit)

Dex-chan lover
Someone's less impressed and just a little bit jelly.

While invading everyone at once means you spread your resources thin, it also means your enemies can't collaborate since they're all busy.

If everyone's getting invaded, helping makes more sense than not. If you don't, you're going to be next. Better pool your resources together. And fight the war on someone else's turf.

It's kind of hard to have a deal where you have to control territories outside your control.

Please tell me he only suggested not include the beastmen as a counterargument to get a better deal than to actually go through with it.

Casually gating there and back.

Dex-chan lover
wow the updates are really slow, is the author taking breaks or is it just the translation team having to work on more important series, maybe they are dealing with IRL matters?

Dex-chan lover
I know he's using his game's mechanics, but damn is that one broken teleport ability.

"Hey, everyone in the general vicinity, even if you're not in my party, we're going to the other side of the map!" Vorp!

Just imaging the griefing. (shiver)
I never actually considered how it would work in the game until you said that last line. Now all I can see are some poor new players trying to do a quest and then this gremlin teleports them into the end game zone, trapping them. Forcing them to delete their character and start over...

Dex-chan lover
100-200k army isnt that much for a country invading 3 at a times though. are they in small continent??
i though it was 1 mil, but it;s just 100k

Dex-chan lover
100-200k army isnt that much for a country invading 3 at a times though. are they in small continent??
i though it was 1 mil, but it;s just 100k
That depends a lot on population density and other things. Army sizes have varied a lot throughout history. Also most writers don't know historical army sizes, or sometimes even basic math and numbers, so I wouldn't expect them to be accurate anyway.

Generally just assume it's what the characters think about it. If they think it's a large army, it's a large army, even if the literal number is three digits.

Dex-chan lover
It was such a bold move to teleport the royals out of their negotiation locations. I was surprise the other side weren't upset about security issues.

Dex-chan lover
The LN has been over for years now. It's just this manga that's slow. That and all the changes they did in the manga. I really hope this manga goes completely different than the LN because......boy was it DISAPPOINTING.

Also his teleport skill has limits. He needs to have a mental image of the area and has to been there atleast ones. Later in the story he keeps notes + drawn pictures of the places he's been to because he can't remember them. Oh and those armies are all undead monsters. That's the reason for all the slaves, so they could make more undead from the corpses of all the slaves. Plus dead soldiers or countries are just more undead troops.

Oh and about the elves, they are actually the most advanced and powerful nation in that world. That and they have dragon allies so yeah don't make the elves get really mad. It's just that they don't want to deal with the barbaric humans if they can help it

Users who are viewing this thread