Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 2 - A Wedding Night of Life and Death!

Dex-chan lover
This is the face of a woman who will be conquered by say gex.
8qkJTtS.png

Dex-chan lover
Home making skills activate!
Hello, I've decided to pick up this series. Absolutely massive shoutout to the Spanish translation team and the cleaner Odanaba (Ran-Tradu Scans) for agreeing to share their redraws with me. I don't think I would have worked on this series if they hadn't.

Edit: well nvm. They've recinded the offer. Scanlator drama strikes again I suppose. I'll keep working on this but expect it to be slower and lower quality. If you know how to clean get in touch.
Thanks a bunch! You did well on this chapter!

And Nice pf name. lol. that was a good series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello, I've decided to pick up this series. Absolutely massive shoutout to the Spanish translation team and the cleaner Odanaba (Ran-Tradu Scans) for agreeing to share their redraws with me. I don't think I would have worked on this series if they hadn't.

Edit: well nvm. They've recinded the offer. Scanlator drama strikes again I suppose. I'll keep working on this but expect it to be slower and lower quality. If you know how to clean get in touch.
Why would they make an offer then take it away? Dick move, ngl.

Either way, thank you for your work

wow want a bunch of arsewipes

Dex-chan lover
I love that her excuse is actually pretty true BC if she wasn't at the very least slightly interested in other women, her first thoughts upon finding a mega hot giantess in her husband's room should've been "wtf" not "...hot...goddess.... beautiful"

I laughed so hard though my goodness.

Thanks so much for the tl!
to be fair, there is more than enough girls like that who aren't lesbian when faced with a amazonian

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

Clarice sure is committed. She lied about being in love, but she still cared about consuming their first night together lol XD

also that head maid is cute!!! Poor her though, I'm guessing there aren't a lot of servants because of the Dark Knight's reputation and that's why she's so exhausted?

Users who are viewing this thread