Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 2 - A Wedding Night of Life and Death!

Dex-chan lover
:huh: No way the maid will not fall for her faster than the giantess. She's good with chores and cooking afterall.

Group Leader
Why would they make an offer then take it away? Dick move, ngl.

Either way, thank you for your work
Well I reached out and asked, they didn't offer out of the blue. But anyway they were unhappy with how I credited them. I said I had no problem updating the credits but I never heard back.

Rant below
As far as I can tell they didn't like that I didn't mention the name of the scan group or the JP->ES translator (...why?). But rather than just ask me to include that info they just decided to not work with me anymore.

I fucking hate how ego driven scanlators are and how much ownership they feel over someone else's art that they produce illegal fan translations of. It's a big reason I quit doing this stuff years ago.

I just want to make more high quality yuri accessible to more people. Gay manga was big for me exploring my sexuality and I'm doing this because I sympathize with my past self who hated how many interesting manga went untranslated. This clout chasing pettiness pisses me off so much.

Now I'm gonna have to spend hours of my life cleaning, something I dislike and am bad at, because they don't wanna send me a zip file of work they're doing anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a gold mine to my fantasies. I want her to have her way with me SO SO SO SO SO BAD.

Well I reached out and asked, they didn't offer out of the blue. But anyway they were unhappy with how I credited them. I said I had no problem updating the credits but I never heard back.

Rant below
As far as I can tell they didn't like that I didn't mention the name of the scan group or the JP->ES translator (...why?). But rather than just ask me to include that info they just decided to not work with me anymore.

I fucking hate how ego driven scanlators are and how much ownership they feel over someone else's art that they produce illegal fan translations of. It's a big reason I quit doing this stuff years ago.

I just want to make more high quality yuri accessible to more people. Gay manga was big for me exploring my sexuality and I'm doing this because I sympathize with my past self who hated how many interesting manga went untranslated. This clout chasing pettiness pisses me off so much.

Now I'm gonna have to spend hours of my life cleaning, something I dislike and am bad at, because they don't wanna send me a zip file of work they're doing anyway.
Damn, that really sucks. How could ego get in the way of quality Yuri like that. I truly wish you well and hope things work out and that others will be able to help you!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Just picked up this series and it seems funny :meguupog: Looking forward to reading more.

Rant below

It seems that they did not get punished by the "chancla" enough.

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooooo I really love how chaotic this isss and thank you so much for picking this up!!

Dex-chan lover
Well she isn't completely lying in falling in love with her though I assume that it's less "I want to spend forever with you" and more "I would let her dommy mommy me until we turned the mattress into a waterbed."

Double-page supporter

Rant below

The ego's scanlators is always funny to me given the fact they don't owe the manga they translate at all and pretty much are doing shit which could land them in jail if the japanese government had that power

Dex-chan lover
The "lost in the universe" panel made me spit my drink 😭 She was flabbergasted lmao

"Execute me or embrace me, I'm yours" is the most romantic thing I've read all month

Double-page supporter
I see the first step to seduce Frost-sama will be through her stomach... not getting run over by a blade, mind you!

Users who are viewing this thread