Gal Assi - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - How should I feel about this?

Dex-chan lover
Man, Tomimatsu really made things really lewd with that underwear. And then she made Mie worry by making it seem Mie and Yuri were more than just editor and writer. Mie did a really good comeback by implying he's always thinking of her when he writes his manga. That he wants to make her happy, when he writes his manga.

Mie really should learn how to assess his situation more, he keeps making comments that seem to imply something more intimate.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Tomimatsu really made things really lewd with that underwear. And then she made Mie worry by making it seem Mie and Yuri were more than just editor and writer. Mie did a really good comeback by implying he's always thinking of her when he writes his manga. That he wants to make her happy, when he writes his manga.

Mie really should learn how to assess his situation more, he keeps making comments that seem to imply something more intimate.
I think he his simply being honest with his feelings. He didn't imply he was thinking of her, he flat out stated it. He just feels so comfortable with her that he can say how he feels, because there is know way she could actually like him.

Dex-chan lover
So that lasr page reminded me of the older sister in "Nana Looking for Work"

Dex-chan lover
He's so genuine but just clueless enough that his words are dangerously sweet. :pepela:

the rizz master saying lines just like that... like: "i think about you when i am drawing..."

Users who are viewing this thread