Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

Dex-chan lover
CLEANERMAN, MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN

Wash_Portrait.png

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid Sexy Flandre11/16/2018
It's really the only thing that makes sense.
The only way to defeat netorare is for the cuck to land one good punch, grab the girl by the hand, and run away in tears.
Sorry.

Joel11/16/2018
Shit you're right

Stupid Sexy Flandre11/16/2018
I meant by the wrist.

This is me discussing this chapter two weeks ago with a friend in Discord. It feels good to be right.

Imagine having the talent to make a visual story, consistent art style, and interesting personal style that differentiates yours from the rest, and the ability to actually get licensed/published in a competitive industry where many of your peers are either lucky or insanely talented

then deciding to do this...

Group Leader
Man, I can't wait for chapter 8.971, where the MC kills his father by being possessed by Oedipus, just after impregnating his mother.
Oh, and in chapter 8.9723, where the MC reveals he had a sister that he ate while she was still alive when he learned she wasn't pure anymore, because she had sex. All that in a flashback where Ch.8.9723 begins with him slowly cutting his sister and then Ch.8.9724 to Ch.8.9729 where he slowly eats her.

And don't forget chapter 8.99756 where a zombie apocalypse started, the MC becomes a zombie, and we follow him around only able to eat Gals.

Reactions: Nei
Dex-chan lover
I'm still gonna suggest the author's just dropping an admission that they did a rape.

Contributor
I remember when I was reading this for neat cleaning tips. Man, those were the days.

Dex-chan lover
NO MORE FLASHBACK

thanks god it finally over, now we go back to cleaning tips feat gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Author: I am writing a manga about cleaning, with decent art style, good plot, and sufficient character developments
Also author: let's have a group rape arc, cuz reasons

Aggregator gang
I mean, we all knew this was how it was gonna end, but I wonder how many readers this series lost over this flashback

Users who are viewing this thread