Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the headpat button that every anime girl has pre-installed from factory.

Rip Yoshida.

Typical Zipang cartoon where every appearing female is a valid hole.

Dex-chan lover
2600 Calories :aquadrink:
"could kill a European" - yup, many Europeans won't survive this, this is much more than most office-job men would ever need (daily) and about double for slender women.
As an European myself, that seems about right.
To be honest, I don't know, if my stomach could even physically fit ~1 litre (32 fl oz.) of something like this.

Dex-chan lover
Please no harem. We don't need that. We've seen the absolute disaster that Charms are washed on Medeka turned into.
Oh my god yes, I literally dropped that one because of it. The introduction of Riko's classmate gives me hope but seeing this chapter, it's not a lot.

Dex-chan lover
sAd2ZnV.png

S U C K

Dex-chan lover
Why have they ALWAYS got to have losing heroines? Why not just focus on the relationship everyone wants the damn comic to focus on? :shamihuh:

There are so many gal + nerd trope type mangas, but has anyone actually seen it happen irl? The closest I’ve seen were 2 of my HS classmates in my senior year but they never went past 2 months dating
It's the dream... it's just an unobtainable dream.

Dex-chan lover
There are so many gal + nerd trope type mangas, but has anyone actually seen it happen irl? The closest I’ve seen were 2 of my HS classmates in my senior year but they never went past 2 months dating
Hypes never last after all. In the end, when hobbies die, the high tide also vanishes.

Supporter
Well gal culture is not really a thing in western countries because girls there act like gals by nature ? Sort of

Dex-chan lover
Please no harem. We don't need that. We've seen the absolute disaster that Charms are washed on Medeka turned into.
the art is so good in that series. The development between Mona and Medaka is real good too , at the start. At most the kouhai. Now it’s like 2 other girls?

it had potential , not sure why the author decided to take the harem route on that series. Would really want to see Medaka “break” himself from his restraints and just admit his feelings verbally

Dex-chan lover
i do enjoy this series . MC didn’t follow the trope of not drinking the drink in this kind of situation . Progress i presume since she was a lil embarrassed , maybe that’s just her being aware. Aware in what sense though?

Users who are viewing this thread