Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I know where most of her weight goes.

If you do a lot of desk work, you have to work out if you don't want to develop a bad back.

If it's the first time you do it, of course you're not going to get tired long before you're done. Changing what you do won't really help much.

If that's enough for her to gain extra weight, if you include the extra training, I don't think she should look as fit as she does.

What's the color of her shirt?
Pretty sure it's grey.

Get her a sports bra before she actually hurts herself.
Might need two.

Remember boys and girls, bmi is not actually a good measure of body composition or health.
It was originally just meant to categorise people for a statistics project. Nothing to do with health.

This will only work if combined with a protein-rich diet of chicken and/or whey
The diet is pretty flexible, as long as you get the right nutrients in a decent balance. Personally I can't eat chicken. The important thing is that it's a diet you can keep up perpetually. If you're starving yourself, you're going to bounce one you start eating more.

How much you can plank, deadlift, hours you can walk, and so on is much more important than worrying about chub around your waist.
Never been one for pure explosive strength, but I work with light-medium exertion for about 7-8 hours a day, so I'm pretty good on the endurance front.

They call them love handles for a reason.
Those are not what people call "love handles".

now she's pretty plump and my Dad just loves her as much as he did back then if not more.
If he builds her, he should keep her. For long-lasting relationships physical appearance is largely irrelevant. It might be important in the beginning, but that fades.

Then take off 200-500 calories (typically every 500 calories consumed/removed results in about ~1lb of weight difference per week).
That's an important thing to consider. Healthy weight loss is much slower than a lot of people expect. The key is consistency.

Dex-chan lover
If her posture is bad she can just do lots of standing arched back doggy. Don’t even need to dress for it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The real mastermind is the ML keeping his woman just the right amount of thick. You absolute madman

Users who are viewing this thread