Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
1 - He looks like a hentai character. 2 - Indigestion from showering after eating? It's completely illogical. It's one thing to swim after eating, but a bath (shower or bathtub)? This theory is literally from my grandmother's time. I had no idea this theory existed in Japan. It's on the same level as not going barefoot at home because the cold floor could cause illness. I live in a tropical country, so if the difference between the floor and the air is 5 degrees celsius, that's a lot.

Sometimes the hot steam can make people feel bloated after eating a big meal. Mostly because the baths have a lot of steam. I've at least felt it at times when I eat too much.

Dex-chan lover
1 - He looks like a hentai character. 2 - Indigestion from showering after eating? It's completely illogical. It's one thing to swim after eating, but a bath (shower or bathtub)? This theory is literally from my grandmother's time. I had no idea this theory existed in Japan. It's on the same level as not going barefoot at home because the cold floor could cause illness. I live in a tropical country, so if the difference between the floor and the air is 5 degrees celsius, that's a lot.
It's most likely just the mankaga not researching stuff, but the husband could be an ophthalmologist or some specialization that doesn't deal with the whole body

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know if this counts as tsundere, maybe mild tsundere:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread